Completion inspection and deterioration diagnosis of civil engineering structures and buildings are important acts to realize safety and longevity of infrastructures and buildings that are the foundation of people's lives and society, and they are conducted by the skilled visual inspection of on-site personnel. However, many civil engineering structures and buildings constructed during the growth of the economy have deteriorated over the decades, and opportunities for repair of existing infrastructure and used real estate have increased due to the environmental impact, while the aging of the construction industry and the lack of young human resources have prevented the transfer of skills, making it difficult to sufficiently. On the other hand, the aging of the construction industry and the lack of young human resources have made it difficult to carry out careful completion inspections and deterioration diagnosis of civil engineering structures and buildings. The AI model "inspit" for judging construction quality and deterioration utilizes the latest image recognition models, and unlike conventional image recognition models that require thousands or tens of thousands of images as training data, it can judge quality with high accuracy (95% or more) even with only a few dozen training images. This is expected to improve the efficiency of completion inspections and deterioration diagnosis of civil engineering structures and buildings, as well as to reduce the variation in the quality of judgments that depends on the person in charge.
How it works? (e.g., judging good or bad construction of civil engineering structures)
1. Prepare 10 or more images of good and 10 or more images of bad construction, and have “inspit” learn them.
2. The person in charge takes photos of the structure on site.
3. The judgment result (good or bad) and its judgment confidence score are displayed.
4. The person in charge checks the cases that were judged as defective and the cases with a low judgment confidence score even among the good judgment results, and examines how to deal with them and gives instructions to the construction company.
- Judgment of good/failure based on previously studied cases for 1 construction structure.
- Input of images and output of results
- Development of models for additional construction structures ($4,000 - and deliver in 1 month -)
- Dashboard of judgment results ($4,000 - and deliver in 1 month)
- We can flexibly respond to various needs, so please feel free to contact us.($12,000-20,000 per engineer month)
1. Interview, 2. Define requirements, 3. Quote, 4. Initial setup, 5. Servise
In short, we can start our service in 1 month from the interview.